Do you have experience within the Financial Services Industry? Are you a bright spark, full of good ideas, enthusiasm, and with a passion for exceptional customer service? We are always looking for someone like you, so send us your CV, and if we can use your talents then we will be in touch.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator has arisen in a leading Wealth Management Practise in Southampton. We have a reputation for nurturing talent so this could be just the move for you.
Duties as an IFA Administrator include:
- Processing of new business and preparation of compliance documentation.
- Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard.
- Monthly Valuations.
- Meeting and greeting clients visiting the office.
- Monitoring own workflow and assisting colleagues where required.
- Liaise with other departments and colleagues in a polite and professional manner.
- Answering the telephone in a timely manner and dealing with incoming enquiries.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
Previous experience within an IFA or Wealth Management Company is essential.
A strong knowledge of the investment process is preferred.
Familiarity with Fact Finds and Risk Profiling is an advantage.
Must be a team player.
Any advancement toward Level 4 diploma a definite advantage.
Flexible working environment.
Free City Centre car parking.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year.