Do you have experience within the Financial Services Industry? Are you a bright spark, full of good ideas, enthusiasm, and with a passion for exceptional customer service? We are always looking for someone like you, so send us your CV, and if we can use your talents then we will be in touch.
We are looking for a person who is organised and analytical and is happy to learn whilst performing the role.
This role is suitable for candidates with excellent numeric skills and confidence using excel.
Experience would be helpful but not essential as training will be given.
Supporting the advisers and paraplanner your duties will include:
- Answer the phone to client queries and make calls to clients and investment providers
- Keep clients' records in order and up to date using our bespoke back-office system
- Provide excellent friendly customer service to our clients
- Scan and log incoming post, shred scanned post
- Assist with client investment reviews
- Fund research
- Ensure all emails, notes of telephone conversations and post are added to the client records
- Ensure compliance documents are attached to the client records
- Learn to use the various platforms and provider portals for submission of new business, updating portfolios, obtaining valuations for clients.
- Prepare documents for client meetings
- Being able to work as part of a team is essential
- Attend Investment meetings and some external meetings
An excellent standard of written and spoken English are essential.
Work towards CII level 3 Financial Administration Qualification.
Salary £16,000 - £18,000
Benefits include- workplace pension and free city centre parking